Procrastination

Maybe
it would be better
if I could give up.
If I could forget
leave it behind.
Abstain from
feeling
remembering
breathing
touching.
The essence of stories
is stardust
and human breath
and tears long ago shed.
If I forget
I can turn the page
begin again
pick up my pen.
Scratch myself away
leave behind a shell
fill it with wishes
dreams
and prayers.



                                                                  This is what happens
                                                    when I am very much procrastinating
                                                          rather than working on my novel.


Thank you so much for reading! It means a lot that you took the time to go through my blog post. If you like this post, feel free to explore my blog. Please like me on Facebook, at Chloe's Art (the profile pic is a cardinal drawing I made when I was ten.) If you comment, I promise I will read and respond. Enjoy!
                                                                                                     Wintery greetings, from Chloe

Comments

Popular Posts