Welcome

Welcome to My Writing and Art. My mom started blogging, and I decided that I wanted to do that as well. I have two other blogs, but they are mostly about my backyard inhabitants. This is where I just write. Today, I was asking myself this question: What do I want to say? Mainly, I want to express myself and just be free. I have trouble expressing myself because I feel that everyone will think some thing's not right with me. Today, I want to empty the drawer and be me. I also have trouble showing people what I love. I love music and art, but I try to keep that hidden in the corner of my mind. Tiny little organisms (thoughts) are flying around inside my head every day. If I'm lucky, I'll grab one and see what it is. Another question just came into my mind: Why am I doing this? This question pops into my head a lot. I'm always wondering if this is just a great big waste of time. Well, it's not. It is a way to clear my head. Hopefully you got something out of my writing. For now, luck and goodbye!

Comments

Popular Posts