Goal!!!

Hello, world. I am excited to announce that I will be participating in an insurmountable program super-charging the world called NaNoWriMo. Don't know what it is? National Novel Writing Month is a program where writers and wannabes set an impossible word goal and write their guts out. You probably saw the memes somewhere, but if you haven't, you should know that it should not be done on an empty stomach. It is a non-profit organization of people who just wanna write. I greatly encourage you to join, and please check out the site on this link. https://nanowrimo.org
And, if you have kids, check out the AWESOME Young Writers Program. To visit, click on the link.
 https://ywp.nanowrimo.org
You have to be under eighteen to join the Young Writers Program, or you can participate as a teacher or whatnot. I am in the YWP, which may come as a shock or disappointment, but I am sure to pop up in the sister site sooner or later.
I have set a drastically ridiculous goal of 20,000 words, a goal that I failed to achieve last year. I know. That's enough zero's for anyone. But this year, I actually know what I'll be writing. Yes, I will continue my fantastical story called Tales of Goldenbeau: The Lost Princess. I hope to make it a series about twenty books long (or just stick with five.) I've already started it, so I won't be starting off dumbfounded and looking absolutely stupid, murmuring to myself trying to figure out a freaking plot. But I'll try to find time to write on my blogs. Speaking of blogs, I hope to make a post about the rest of my numerous pages. I hope I don't bore you with my blubbering on about my writing and art problems. Sorry if I confuse you by changing the subject so quickly. But, please look out for my book come Christmastime. Yes, I am going to publish it someday!
Thank you very much for listening to my babbling, and I hope you join the rest of the world in NaNoWriMo! Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts